|Purpose of the committee
The purpose for this committee has been synthesised from the Landscape Architectural Professional Act, Act 45 of 2000 (hereafter referred to as the Act) to:
- Ensure that the SACLAP has policies in place regarding Fees payable for services rendered by Council.
- Ensure that SACLAP uses its available funds in a responsible manner.
- Eensure that Audited Reports are provided annually to the Council as well as the Council for the Built Environment (CBE) and the Department of Public Works (DPW)
- Provide input into the Business Plan with regard to budgets.
Responsibilities of the committee
- Provide input and assist the Registrar with the preparation of the Strategic Plan.
- Provide input an assist the Registrar with the preparation of annual budgets and performance plan.
- Assist the Registrar in setting up systems and procedures to demonstrate in principle compliance with the Public Finance Management Act 29, of 1999
- Oversee financial management as implemented by the Registrar
- Update fees payable schedule annually.
Committee Chair Person is Neal Dunstan